Inventory (Stock) Control and Maintenance.
- Total freedom in the definition of the several stock correction movements, such as record of breakdown, internal consumption and sampling just to mention some of them.
- Great flexibility in the definition of the movements for the customers’ returns, the suppliers’ returns and goods receipt rectifications.
- Provision of a cycle counting module with two strands: one for the merchandise with stock maintenance and another for the merchandise without stock maintenance.
- Traditional stock take module.
- Ability to define differences controls for the operators carrying out cycle counting.
- Registration and monitoring of all cycle counting to keep track of all differences produced.