Routes Operation Management and Processing Waves
- Definition of fixed delivery routes per weekday, with the ideal customers’ grouping per delivery sequence, from the distribution centre.
- Possibility of defining several routes for each customer/weekday.
- Possibility of defining several processing waves (routes groups) for each day of the week and processing hour.
- Capacity to work in multi-leadtime situation, assuring a correct orders’ selection of the customers, according to the shipping date present in the customers’ orders.
- Possibility of using the customers’ delivery sequence, defined in the routes, to define the picking and shipping priorities.
- Monitoring of the level of use of the vehicles assigned to the routes.
- Online optimization of routes to minimize transport costs.